- Endovium (25 mg): Green Tea extract contains powerful compounds like EGCg, l-theanine, and caffeine, which work together to help deliver oxygen to the brain and reduce oxidative stress.
- Green Tea Extract (500 mg): Green tea provides fantastic natural energy, but the catechin known as EGCg has been shown to slow the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (increased metabolic rate, increased fat breakdown) are prolonged.* Green tea may also act to reduce food intake and inhibit white fat cell storage.*
- Aged Garlic Extract (odorless – 500 mg): While garlic has long been touted for its many health benefits, studies now suggest that garlic may contribute to thermogenesis (your body producing more energy, thus burning fat), and a decreased expression of multiple genes involved in adipogenesis (your body’s method for producing more fat cells).
- CoQ10 (120 mg): Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is produced naturally in body. CoQ10 has been shown to have numerous cardiac benefits, but is being explored by researchers as a dampener to neurodegenerative diseases like ALS.
- Take in the morning, preferably with food and water
- Avoid taking with caffeine
- Persons sensitive to caffeine may want to take the 2nd green tea capsule an hour or two after initial dose.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of reach of children.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Products included are non-GMO and gluten free.